The next CVGS Workshop will be on Sunday, 4 November from 1 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Bonita-Sunnyside Library (4375 Bonita Road) in the Community Room.
The topic will be ”RootsMagic 5 Workshop – Part 2” led by Randy Seaver. We had the first workshop in August. Many users requested a second workshop devoted to answering questions about using RootsMagic 5 genealogy software on their PC or Mac computers.
* The Web Search feature - how to search from within RootsMagic to find records in online sites like Ancestry, FamilySearch, etc.
* The To-Do List - how to create and maintain To-Do items
* The Research Manager - how to create and maintain research logs
* Problem Reports - how to find potential errors in your database
* Media Gallery - how to manage media, including tagging persons and events
* Book Publisher - how to create a book about your family, including media, charts, etc.
Randy will solicit questions before the workshop, and during the workshop, about using RootsMagic 5. Bring your laptop with RootsMagic 5 installed so you can work along with Randy.