The July 2010 issue of the Chula Vista Genealogical Society (CVGS) Newsletter is available on the CVGS website in PDF format - see http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cacvgs2/page04.html.
This issue covers:
* page 1 - July 28th Program Meeting: "Vital Records and Where You May Find Them," by Susi Pentico
* page 2 - President’s Message, by Gary Brock
* page 2 - June 28th Program Review: Barbara Hemmingsen's "Infectious Diseases of the Civil War"
* page 3 - Weekender Program Meeting, July 25th: "Using Old and New FamilySearch.org" by Randy Seaver
* page 3 - Genealogy Table Talk at the Library
* page 3 - CVGS Nominating Committee
* page 3 - Sunshine Corner, by Ruth Himan
* page 3 - Five Generation Chart Class, by Ruth Himan
* page 4 - Research Group News
* page 4 - Lemon Grove Research Group News, by Susi Pentico
* page 4 - New Chula Vista Library Open Hours
* page 5 - General Meeting Minutes – June 30
* page 5 - Board Meeting Minutes – July 7
* page 6 - Committee Reports
* page 6 - CVGS By-Laws Revisions, by Gary Brock
* page 7 - Computer-Related Genealogy News
* page 8 - Donations to Chula Vista Library, by Bernice Heiter
* page 8 - July 10th Class Review: Susi Pentico's "Medical Genealogy"
* page 8 - 2011 CVGS Scholarship News, by Susi Pentico
* page 8 - Hospitality Help Needed, by Susi Pentico
* page 8 - SCGS 2010 Jamboree Highlights
* page 9 - CVGS Board Information
* page 9 - San Diego Genealogy Events
* page 10 - Genealogy Days in Chula Vista
If you live in the San Diego area, please consider joining us for our CVGS programs. All programs held in the local libraries are free to attend.
Post a Comment