Randy Seaver conducted this workshop, which was a follow-on to the 4 August workshop.
In the first hour, Randy described and explored several of the more advanced features of RootsMagic 5, including:
* The Web Search feature - how to search from within RootsMagic to find records on online sites like Ancestry, FamilySearch, etc. Records found can be downloaded to the user's computer, and added to the Media Gallery.
* The To-Do List - how to create and maintain To-Do items for a person or family (the To-Do button in the Edit Person window), and how to print them out for everyone, for selected persons or for selected repositories (using Reports > Research Reports > To-Do List).
* The Research Manager - how to create and maintain research logs (the Research Log button in the Edit Person window), and how to print them out (using Reports > Research Reports > Research Log).
* Problem Reports - how to find potential errors in your database using Tools > Problem Search > Problem List.
* Media Gallery - how to manage media, including tagging persons and events. Fixing Broken Links was described and demonstrated.